web analytics

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Look, Look - - - A Gift

And, it is for me! It is from one of my fabulous neighbors. I love it. You can tell they really know me and my passion for my garden.

I have the perfect place for it next to the door in the dining room that leads to the garden. How perfect!

The friendship of my neighbors is priceless.


Of all the things
which wisdom provides
to make life entirely happy
much the greatest
is the possession
of friendship.
- - - - - - Epicurus

Call a friend today. Tell them they are SPECIAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014