web analytics

Saturday, February 08, 2014

Taking A New Perspective

And, that is what I am doing. A few weeks ago, following a five day hospitalization for internal bleeding,  I was forced to look at my life and make major changes in order to regain my balance and my health. I guess, God had to speak "loudly" for me to listen! 



In my typical tenacious tendency (say that fast-three times) I have persistently tried, along with professional help, to find ways to live within a tumultuous controlling relationship and still maintain my identity and health. Well, the time has come whereby I have had to walk away and start fresh with my journey in this wonderful God given life. 
  
After four years, we could say that I am a "slow learner" - or - "not a quitter".  Take your choice!

 I will always be appreciative and grateful for the many wonderful aspects of sharing my life with another who tried to the best of his ability (without professional guidance, unfortunately) to be and provide what I needed to be in a happy and healthy relationship.

Wow, aren't we humans - - - complex? In reality, it really does take "two to tango", be it good or bad!

So, since I anticipate having more time for my many hobbies, interests and friends, I plan to try to return to blogging on a somewhat regular (whatever that may be) basis.

I look forward to feeling like a part of the blogging community again. Even, though it appears to have changed a lot during the year that I have been away.

Also, I wanted to mention that I blogged for a short time (July2012 through February 2013) on a blog at http://tellmetellme-mary.blogspot.com/.  You may be interested in taking a look.

Have a Good Weekend.

Mary

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014