web analytics

Sunday, February 23, 2014

How Can A Plastic Bucket Give Such Joy

Oh, but it does. Now that I am able to be out and about more often on my own, I have time to really see what is in the stores. In the back of my mind I have been looking for something very simple to put my yarn in so it doesn't roll around on the rug. Dog hair - you know. Not good. And, I was hoping to find something fairly large and inexpensive.

I found it! I think it is perfect.

 
At $4.96 plus tax, it is better than perfect!

 
The color is just right with the other red accents in my little room. And, it is easy to move around with me where ever I want to sit. Eighteen inches across and it has handles too.  This little spot can be it's home. 

 
Look what is inside. Some new yarn for another Prayer Shawl and in a nice masculine variegated brown color.
 
I really like the color red in the living room, but not in excess. It makes a nice accent color. Do you like red?
 
Mary

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014