web analytics

Sunday, February 16, 2014

In Praise Of Friendship

Happy Sunday. It's a BEAUTIFUL SUNSHINE FILLED morning! And, we had rain-showers during the night. We are blessed! 
 
 
Friends are such a God given gift. I have been overwhelmed with the astoundingly beautiful friendships that have shown me such love, joy and kindness during the recent past weeks.  I think I have had more hugs and words of passion (not compassion but real passion) and admiration for what I decided to do for my well being I in the past few weeks. I have received so much love in this short period of time.

My health continues to improve and I am usually able to be patient with myself as I strive to regain my health and work at getting my home returned to a nicely organized haven. Wow, what havoc the past four years have caused in my indoor and outdoor maintenance as well as my personal maintenance. It is difficult enough as the years add up (Remember I'm no longer a Spring Chicken) to stay caught up at home with all the many tasks that need tending to. It seems as though there always is a Honey Do (that's me) list of house repairs and more. More accurately, it is a Me Do list, and always has been.

GOOD NEWS.      The mechanic fixed my car. Expensive, but doable.

                          I repaired my computer. Still need professional
                               tune-up.

                          I bought a cell phone.

                          I repaired both of my Roll-Away screen doors
                               that were broken when someone walked
                               through them.  (Guess who?  Not me.)

                           I replaced my refrigerator water filter that is under
                               the house.

                           Oh, and my home phone is working again. Don't
                               ask me how or why. Perhaps, it was an angel!


Life is good and will even get better.



Mary
 

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014