web analytics

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Stress - But I Am Cool

What a way to start a day!


The car won't start. Maybe, the alternator?

The phone isn't working. I do not have a cell phone. Too much $$$. Must work on that.

Computer is infected with "National Security Agency Virus" which has locked me out. I am sure my tenaciousness will fix that. Then, must get a professional "tune up".

My Granddaughter is on her way for a visit. Three hour drive, with my eight month old Great-Grandson (now, THAT IS GOOD) but no phone contact available. 
 
As you can see. There is only one direction the day could go. AND IT DID.

After, all was said and done. IT WAS A FABULOUS DAY! Loved ones arrived safely.

My "Little Luv Bug" was born in June this past year. AND, I was there and saw him minutes after he came to us. His mama did a wonderful job and was blessed with a beautiful baby and birth process.
.

This is the next morning after the birth, getting ready to go home. I can hardly believe that I am a Great-Grandma. Not, bad,considering that I have only ONE Grandchild. And, she is a winner. And, baby's daddy is a bright star in all of our lives.


They are a very happy and busy little family. The first two weeks were filled with so much activity. Baby Carter was present for daddy's marriage proposal to mommy in San Francisco, camping trip to the lake over July 4th holiday and 49er game in the City. 


It was such a nice surprise to see this picture this morning that was taken by my Granddaughter yesterday. Need I say more. I am one Very Blessed Lady. Isn't Lily cute as she quietly looks on?

That's it for now.  I am going to do another "Happy Dance"! Will you join me?

Mary

I just can't help myself. I want to leave you with one more picture.

 
The first day home welcomed by the remainder of the family!



.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014