web analytics

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Seventy-five Per Cent Off

You can't beat that when this is what you get.



 
After the holidays I bought an Amaryills bulb in the drug store and this is what happened. Isn't it grand? Would you believe that it is 30 inches tall. And, all of the blossoms opened. The extreme height  is partly because I do not have a lot of natural light in my house. So, I had to keep moving it from inside to outside to hasten the blossoming. But, that's OK - I am enjoying it just the way it is.
 
Enjoy the day.
 
Mary



.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014