web analytics

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Thinking About My Travel Clothes

It's time to get serious about thinking what I am going to pack for my trip to Germany.  Since I do not live near any shopping malls or any place with a selection of nice clothing, I have been doing some Internet shopping. On line shopping is not new to me, but, shopping for clothes on line is. Unfortunately, I never have been able to "buy off the rack" as the saying goes.  Therefore, I have found that I am having to return a lot of items that just will not work for me even with the usual alterations that I have to make. I think I will have to "go to the city" to finish my shopping. Fortunately, we will be going to an event in the Bay Area next week and we can spend a little time in the mall. I am hoping to finish my travel wardrobe. Since we will be staying in four star hotels (I am going to  be very spoiled)  I found that my clothes closet needs to be expanded for me to feel comfortable.  I really am just a "country girl" now that I have lived here in the foothills this long. It would be so nice to have the shopping  finished so I can focus on other things like doing a little more reading and studying about Germany.

Hope your day is Fabulous.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Mary, what a fun challenge! Planning outfits for a vacation is almost as much fun as the trip itself for me. Weeks before the trip I have clothing hanging on curtain rods all over the bedroom, "auditioning" for a spot in the suitcase.
    I would definitely make a trip over to Roseville and shop til I dropped at the great malls there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicole, Thanks for the suggestion. If I don't find what I need at Stanford Shopping Mall, I will head up to Roseville. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014