web analytics

Monday, April 05, 2010

Let's Dance

And, That is what he did - - - - - - - with his grandson's New Bride. 


And, Then he did this- - - - - - - While his grandson looked on!  It was so sweet and loving!!


It was a great wedding reception and we all had a very good time. I met many more relatives of My Special Man and thoroughly enjoyed myself. 

Late in the evening, we went to dinner with his son and wife. I had not met his son's wife previously because of difficulty with schedules and they live out of the area. I thought she was very nice and I think we could have had a tete-a-tete for a very long time. We all had lots of good fun and laughs!


It was a very busy weekend with it being Easter weekend, also. The Easter ham dinner "with all the trimmings" that I prepared turned out very good. I was just a little too busy to take pictures.  Actually, I forgot about it.

Another surprise SNOW fall last night. The garden was very white again this morning but it is starting to melt. We had reasonably nice weather Easter morning and that was much appreciated by all the children with their Easter egg hunts.

By the way, my refrigerator no longer looks like a guy's refrig with only beer and cheese!

I hope you are having a Great Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014