web analytics

Friday, April 30, 2010

Crazy Idea

I know I do not have time to have chicks in a cute chicken coop in my yard. But, I sure would like to have some and also it would be so nice to have fresh eggs.



Isn't this the greatest luxury chicken house ( too beautiful to call a coop) you have ever seen?   Check out https://heatherbullard.com/2012/11/at-home-chez-poulet-coop-chickens/ It is special.  Needless to say, I would never be able to have such a luxurious home for my babies

I have not been able to get this idea out of my head for the past three years. This year is not a good year to start this project since I will be traveling in June and again in August which I am very excited about.  But, I still want some chicks.

 

When I was growing up in the suburbs of Los Angeles, we always had chickens in the back yard and I clearly remember the  fresh eggs. I did not realize how wonderful it was at the time. The chicks were not free range but they surely gave us great eggs.
Maybe, next year will be the Year of the Chick for me. It usually takes me some time to bring my ideas to fruition. Check back with me. There still may be chicks in my future!
And, to all of you chick owners - Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014