web analytics

Monday, April 12, 2010

Rainy Day Entertainment

Yesterday afternoon was a good time to go to the movies because we were having a heavy rain storm. The movie provided a lot of good laughs and was very entertaining. I especially enjoyed the performance of Janet Jackson.




As outrageous as the story line was at times, I have no reason not to think that there are many marriages that are as tumultuous as Tyler Perry's comical depiction of "the journey of the marriage".  For me, I have always preferred a life that is a little less chaotic! That does not mean that I haven't had a chaotic life at times. It is nice that at this age I know how to avoid all the "trauma drama" for the most part.

Go see the movie. It was a lot of fun.

Laugh a little Today.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014