web analytics

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Soups On - Come And Get It

Look at these little babies. Aren't they cute? It is a rainy day, but I was able to take this photo through the dining room window. I have been thoroughly enjoying watching my little friends play "dive-bomb" every morning  when I open the drapes. I wish I could get a photo of these little creatures that would show all the wonderful florescent colors they display, especially around their little necks. Each and every feeding port was occupied by a hummingbird just prior to me getting this photo. I guess I was lucky to get the photo before they ALL flitted away chasing each other.



Like I said, "Soup's on".  It would be nice if you could come over and have a Little Soup Tasting Party with me today. I decided that since the weather is acting like winter, I would do a little winter-type cooking. Some of it will go into the freezer. Isn't soup good during all the seasons?
Our first soup for your pleasure is Lentil Sausage which I have prepared many times and it is always a winner.


Pasta e Fagioli is our second selection. This is the first time I have made this recipe. Yum, yum good.


And, then we have Chilly Chili Day soup. This basically is a soup that only requires browning of ground beef, sautéing onions and then adding the remainder of ingredients that are all in a can. Doesn't get much simpler than that. Easy and very good! 

Thanks for stopping by today. I wish you were here. If any of you would like any of the recipes, just let me know. You know how much we all love comments.

I hope you are having a Fabulous day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014