web analytics

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Can I Buy Some Hours From Any Of You

I am in desperate need of more hours in my day! Either that or I need to be younger so I can get more accomplished. Of course, I must admit that if I stayed away from this computer, I would probably have more time for other things. But, then I would be missing all of you and your wonderful posts. Perhaps, I need to work with the word - BALANCE.

My To Do List is getting longer day by day. And, it really should be getting shorter. One big change to the list is that at the top of the list, it says HAVE FUN.  And, believe me, I have been doing more of that than  I have done in years. It's OK, you don't have to feel sorry for me. I will be quiet and just suffer in silence!

Sometimes, it is very amusing to see what the computer keys produce on these posts, isn't it!  ;>)

I hope you have FUN today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014