web analytics

Saturday, August 15, 2009

The Time Traveler's Wife



I decided to stop in the middle of my day and go to the movies because I wanted to see The Time Traveler's Wife while it was at our local theater. For me it was time well spent. It is nice to have total diversion once in a while, especially in the middle of the day when running errands. I enjoyed it a lot. I have not read the book. It sounds as if the people that have read the book feel like the movie is very weak in its portrayal. Sometimes, I think it is better not to read the book prior to going to the movie. I hope you go see it.

Let me know what you think about it. Would you like to know what is in your future life? Do you think you would live your life differently? Is it similar to when an expected life frame is given to a terminally ill person?

Our life's a stage, a comedy:

                                                          either learn to play and take it lightly,

or bear its troubles patiently.

- - - Palladas




LIVE A LITTLE FUN TODAY.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014