web analytics

Friday, August 14, 2009

Block By Block

Just a click will enlarge the photo.

I don't think I have showed you this nice, easy, colorful and useful little afghan that I crocheted a few months ago.

I think it is clear by now that I did a lot of handwork this past fall and winter. Don't all of us do more of it during the winter months when it can be cold and stormy outside. That may sound strange coming from a "California Girl", however, in this part of the state, we are fortunate to have four seasons. And, I really enjoy the change of seasons.

This is the first time that I have lived somewhere that gets snow in the winter. Not a lot, but just enough to make it look like a "fairyland with beautiful snowflakes drifting down". I have never had so much snow that it had to be shoveled. The road has needed clearing but the town takes care of that. This is one advantage (among many) of living close to town.

Well, today is nice and sunny - - - and warm. When the change of season comes soon, I will be ready as I usually am. Today is going to be a good day to catch-up on some errands. So, soon I will be out the door.

HAVE A FABULOUS DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014