web analytics

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Laugh At Me - It's OK

You know I like history! So, I guess I will share a little of My History with you. While at church this past week one of the hymns was "When the Roll Is Called Up Yonder". And, that moment took me back in time to 1990 when I was at a church sponsored women's retreat. We were asked to prepare something for a talent show. Yes, a talent show! Now, I am not "a song and dance person" so I had to get busy and come up with something that did not include those talents.Well, this is what happened! Let me hear you laugh at me. I know you are. It's OK.

The sign says, "? Guess My Tune". Yes, that is a roll of toilet tissue on my head. And, the answer is "When The Roll Is Called Up Yonder, I'll Be There."


WISHING YOU A HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY DAY.

(One Happy wasn't enough.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014