web analytics

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Saturday Night Bath


Well, not quite. Actually, I mentioned it last week on Friday and today is Tuesday. It is just an example of how I live my days spontaneously! Finally I stopped working on the garden and computer long enough to give Lily her much needed bath. I'm surprised that the first photo before she had the bath doesn't show her looking as dirty as I thought she looked! One thing for sure, she is going to smell nice and fresh.

She has that all-knowing look of what is about to come. She truly is a good dog. She never resists and seems to trust me completely.

Before Lily came into my life, I had a darling little (7 pounds) Yorkshire Terrier for sixteen years who was named Pixie. When she had a bath she would shake the entire time and was so little that she looked like a "little wet rat", but a cute rat! Lily is just enough larger that I don't think of that when I give her a bath.


She loves to get dried-off because she also gets her back and thighs rubbed which she likes anytime.

Now the fun begins when she runs and runs around to get dry.


A clean dog is a happy dog.

HUG YOUR DOG TODAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014