web analytics

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

I Am Making Cards

And - - - I have a helper. I think a lot of crafting bloggers are familiar with the little Pointy Kitty. She was very popular with crafters a few years ago.

The pattern was graciously shared by Hillary Lang at http://weewonderfuls.typepad.com/wee_wonderfuls/downloads/Pointy-Kitty-Pattern.pdf








These cards are a lot of fun to make and could not be much easier. One of my friends did not know that I made the one I sent to her. She thought that I bought it. That was a nice compliment! As you can see I have just printed out some of the photos that I have posted on the blog.



And plain white cards and envelops are the only other items that you need. Oh, also I used little double-sided adhesive squares to adhere the photos to the cards. Yes, very easy.


It is not length of life, but depth of life.
---Ralph Waldo Emerson



HAVE A GRAND DAY, it's nice and comfortable here compared to days past.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014