web analytics

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Where Did It Go

 I can't believe that I have lost a lens from my glasses. For the past week and a half I have looked, looked and looked some more for it. Lately, the screw on the one side has been becoming loose and I have had to tighten it on more than one occasion with a tiny optical screw driver. Well, the short story is that I was lying on the sofa resting my back and I took my glasses off because I can see the TV quite nicely since I have had cataract surgery. I mostly need my glasses for reading. For the first time in my life my drivers license does not state that I must wear corrective lenses. Well anyway, I remember sitting down at the computer and noticed that my lenses was missing. Now, how does one loose a lens between the sofa and the computer room and not be able to find it? That is such a mystery to me. It has to be here somewhere. It certainly can't just evaporate ! ! !


The time has come to get new glasses. It has been three years since my last prescription. So, today I will be going to have my eyes examined and get new glasses. If and when I find the lens that fell out of my glasses, I will at least have a backup pair of glasses.

I hope you can see Clearly today.


Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014