web analytics

Monday, November 29, 2010

Who's There?

And, they thought we were just some big kids out Trick or Treating!


I just received these pictures of us taken on Halloween night arriving at a party in the neighborhood near the home of MSM. Costumes were optional and boy oh boy did we surprise them. And, I was very surprised when MSM said that he wanted to "go in costume".  Actually, I do not think I can remember the last time I dressed in Halloween costume. Actually, I don't think I can say I was in costume. It is more accurate to say that I put a mask (that I have had for years) on my face and a witches hat on my head!


We had such a fun time. I don't think I will ever forget how much MSM was laughing as we walked hand in hand in the neighborhood to the party.

I hope you are having a Fun Filled Day - everyday.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014