web analytics

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving Blessings To All

Thanksgiving
There have been so many blessings in my life during this year. At times it has been very challenging but I could not ask for a better year. I have learned a lot about myself that I never would have known if I had not met a very special person. We have grown together in so many ways and he has shown me how very much he cares for me by putting aside unhealthy behaviors and focusing on the well being of the two of us. It is a very happy time.

We will be spending a large family Thanksgiving at his daughter's home which is only an hour or so away from my home. I have spent many holidays alone during the past years and I am really looking forward to a festive Thanksgiving in a family setting. In so many ways I feel as if I have a family again!

My granddaughter will be working and making good money with holiday pay and that will help her with her goals of obtaining a college education. I am looking forward to seeing her during the month of December when we will get together again. I miss her. 

I would like to wish everyone a nice Holiday and express my gratitude for many new acquaintances in blogland and profound appreciation for renewed friendships and new friends in my little world.  

I send wishes to all for a very enjoyable Holiday weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014