web analytics

Friday, November 19, 2010

The Storm Is Coming

 I cleaned up all the leaves and pine needles from the patio, sidewalks and driveway. The timing was perfect in that the rain started just as I was ready to come into the house. This activity is getting more and more difficult for me each year. It is quite difficult to find someone to do this kind of yard maintenance on a regular basis. Most of the yard people up here are what is gently called "Mow and Blow". 


Yes, - - - - - - - the snow came!


Everything got a nice dusting and the sun is shinning. However,we may get more snow tonight.

That is it for now. I am dealing with a slight head cold.  So, I am going to stay in and keep nice and warm by the fire.


 I hope you have a Cozy and Warm Day.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014