web analytics

Friday, November 12, 2010

It Was Wonderful

Yesterday, I had the opportunity to have a professional full body massage. It had been a long time since I have had that kind of lovely pampering. And, I really needed it. I think it is one of the most wonderful ways of taking good care of yourself. We have many wonderful Certified Massage Therapists in the little town where I live. Many of them are within walking distance of my home. It is truly wonderful!

With the amount of discomfort that I have been having lately, it was very helpful to relax some of my muscles that are so tense and tight. It really helped my body to feel a little more comfortable.

I won the massage at the Silent Auction that was recently held at our Harvest Festival at the church.

 The next best thing may be a Triple Chocolate Meltdown from Applebee's!  And, that is actually what I enjoyed later in the day. I would say that it was a very Successful Day.


 
I hope you are having a relaxing day and able to pamper yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014