web analytics

Friday, November 05, 2010

It's Not Fair

I so badly want to do some knitting and handwork. But it has almost become impossible with the way my right arm/hand is feeling. I am almost counting the minutes until my medical appointment on Monday.  Regardless of the long range treatment plan, I really would like to have another cortisone shot for some relief for the short term.

I am planning on going to see my Granddaughter at her college in a week or so and I do not want to miss seeing her. She is really looking forward to her Grandma's visit.


This is a simple baskerweave stitch that knits up quickly. But, at the rate I'm going, it will take forever.  

It is too difficult to type much longer. However, I would like to leave you with this picture from my window of this beautiful Magnolia tree in all its fall splendor.


And this beautiful red Burning Bush.




I hope you are having a Wonderful Day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014