web analytics

Friday, June 12, 2009

Shall We Have Coffee Together


Would you like sugar and cream? And, Oh, please try my Spicy Banana Bread.

It's good - - - It's really good. Don't you think? Oh, I wish you were really here to taste this with me. The flavor is a little different than other banana breads I've made. It's not too sweet and has a faint spicy taste. It's nice and moist, but not too moist. I like it. It's "a keeper".



I have not had very much time to do anything else of interest because I'm still spending a lot of time learning about blogging and my camera. The camera is a nice little Casio 7.2 mega pixels digital camera EX-S770. It fits into my purse nicely and I must remember to put it there more often so I can take more photos out and about. I have had it about two years. My last digital camera was a big Minolta and of course, it couldn't do all the things this little one can. Don't get me wrong, it was a great camera for that time in technology. I have never spent very much time learning all the things my camera can do. And, I know I can take better photos if I just spend some time studying the manual. My photo program is nothing special. I have been using Picasa photo editing. No Photoshop here. I would like to get it but it's just to expensive for me. I am still having difficulty placing my photos. They always come out at the top of the post unless I go into HTML and do some tweaking. And, that can be very dangerous because I have gotten myself into trouble more than once, loosing everything on my post. I have never looked at computer code prior to this new endeavor. But, I will learn it through trial and error, I am sure.


Have a Beautiful Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014