web analytics

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Making Progress With My New Blog - - - - and A Little Info About My Garden

What fun! What work! Since we last visited, I accomplished posting a header photo and description.
As you can see, the photo is of flowers - from my garden. The flower is a very compact rose bush called "Gourmet Popcorn" and it blooms all summer. The flower is honey-scented and I just love it.
As you will see in my upcoming posts, my garden is one of my passions. I don't necessarily enjoy the work at this stage of life, but the rewards are bountiful. The rose bush resides in my White Garden. I am having fun working with this specialty garden. In the evening, some of the flowers are almost luminous.

The garden has many plants that bloom at various times of the year and of course, they are all white or near white. Plants like Dusty Miller and Lamb's Ear give a nice subtle contrast. Some of the plants are; Clematis, Rock Rose, Spiraea, Peony, Valerian, Tulips, Asiatic Lilies, Star Jasmin, Geraniums, Iris, Dianthus and Daylilies.

We will talk more about the White Garden later.


Well, I think it is time to do a few other things that need my attention.


HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014