web analytics

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Honoring Our Fathers

I do not have very many photos of my father. Not because he wasn't around. I simply don't have very many photos of him. However, I located this photo of him on his wedding day - to my
mother, taken in 1928. And, I think it is quite lovely!


Just a click will enlarge the photo.

My father was a good man and a very good provider. It seemed as though he was always working. But, that was not all that unusual for the times. At home, he was a quiet man but we all knew that he was the one in charge. He was a business man and was very active in the community. He passed away in his sixties of cancer. Rest in peace.

Happy Father's Day to ALL the fathers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014