web analytics

Saturday, June 06, 2009

Self Teaching How To Create A Blog


Just a click will enlarge the photo.

Oh my goodness, I can hardly believe how much time I have been at the computer trying to learn how to do this new project of having my own blog.


One thing is for sure and that is I must do a better job of organizing my photos. It will take me forever to post a photo if I don't do some work on them. Also, I would like to change my template to something that is a little more exciting and a more accurate portrayal of my personality. All of this is a little daunting, but I am usually quite tenacious. So, I guess in time I will conquer this to my satisfaction.


When the day comes that I am more comfortable with what I am doing and not spending so much time at the computer, there is one four-legged creature who will be a lot happier. Her name is Lily. She is a three year old Cavalier King Charles Spaniel who has been with me since she was ten weeks old. And, oh, what a love! The breed is known for their endearing affection. Well, let's see if I can present you with a photo of Lily!


I did it! However, I really wanted it at the end of my post. I could not figure out how to move it down. I guess that is for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014