web analytics

Friday, June 05, 2009

New Beginnings

New Beginnings! I guess that best describes what this is all about. Like so many other bloggers, I'm not quite sure how all of this is going to evolve. I guess I'm a believer of just letting it take me where ever I am guided by the universe. I have enjoyed reading so many blogs for the past year or so. And, always thinking, I could do that. I especially enjoy seeing pictures of gardens and projects. There are so many good ideas out there. I also enjoy the many uplifting thoughts of many of the bloggers.

So, off we go - to - who knows where!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014