web analytics

Monday, December 01, 2014

Home Sweet Home



I am so happy and grateful to be home in my warm and cozy little house with my doggie, Lily.


Returned last evening following three hours driving mostly in rain and sometimes very heavy rain which made it difficult to read the freeway signs. Lily was a very good little traveler even though she requires medication three times a day. She is such a little sweetheart! Well, I guess I have told you that before, right!


I returned home extremely exhausted physically and emotionally. This morning my low back is very painful when I walk. But, everything will be better day by day.

I am thankful that my friend is settling in at the Retirement Village.


This was December 1, 2014 when the Retirement Village had a Monday Night Football Dinner and Raffle. Also, the Calaveras Community Band Played Christmas Music. For as ill as he is he still looks wonderful to me!

He is getting regular nutritious meals along with entertainment and socialization. He is still having difficulty sleeping. On Thursday, he will have his next medical appointment with his GP. And, on the following Tuesday, he will have the follow-up with the Hematologist. I am certainly hoping that the reports are better than what it appears at the present time.

I must never forget the importance of Gratitude.

I truly hope all of you had a Wonderful Thanksgiving.

Mary

2 comments:

  1. Welcome home to you both. I was thinking about your travels in the rain and am glad to hear you and Lily are now home, safe and dry. I love your motto sign. I laughed out loud when I read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind thoughts. It helps. There's no place like home.

      Delete

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014