web analytics

Saturday, December 06, 2014

Looking Forward

.

I am looking forward to the future with optimism. God works in mysterious ways. And, I believe the current events will make it possible for me to finally close a chapter of my life and move on to a more meaningful and happy life.

Tomorrow, I am hoping to give some attention to my house and some Holiday decorations. I would love to put up my favorite Christmas tree but it may be a little more than I can handle. I may have to settle for a tree (that I already have) that is prelit with the lights.

This afternoon I was able to put my large Christmas wreath (that I made many years ago) up over the garage door. It is so nice to drive into the drive way and be welcomed by such a cheerful sight!


I would also like to do a little Christmas cookie baking in the next few days. I always enjoy doing that. And, it is fun to share them with others who can use a little cheer!

Wishing you a Festive Weekend.

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014