web analytics

Sunday, December 07, 2014

Beautiful Advent Church - Service


It was such a lovely peaceful feeling as I entered my Church this morning after walking in the cool morning air and enjoying the beautiful blue sky. Isn't our little country church nice? This is a recent photo. There is a very rich history of this little church that was started in the late eighteen hundreds. Maybe another day I will have a few stories of interest of the early days of the founding of this church at the time of the California Gold Rush.


But, today I want to simply tell you how I was uplifted by the Word of God and the blessings I received from so many friends and wonderful people. The word Fellowship comes to mind. What a beautiful feeling.

I don't always get to church even though it only takes me a few minutes to walk there. If I sit on the right side of the church I can see the tall trees that surround my home through the church windows. Now that is close! I always enjoy walking to church unless on the rare occasion that we have snow.

My day has been filled with peace and delight in being able to rake some leaves in the garden and pathways as well as grocery shopping. I enjoy my home so very much and look forward to the festive days to come. I am grateful!

Peace To All.

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014