web analytics

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Little Things Can Make Me Very Happy

I am so thrilled to see all those beautiful buds on my Christmas Cactus.


This little cactus was bought last year at Christmas time and I have nurtured it to the best of my ability. Unfortunately, my house does not get very much indoor light from the windows. So, I have kept this cactus wherever it can capture some lovely daylight.  What a thrill when I saw the first bud starting to pop and form. 


Photo taken Wednesday 11/28/14


Photo taken Wednesday 12/10/14

And, Oh My, look at it now! I am so happy that it has continued to thrive. It won't be long and the beautiful flowers will be bringing me delicate beauty and joy. Oh, how I love nature's wonder!

My holiday preparations are coming along slowly but that is quite OK with me. Whatever, I choose to do I am putting full effort in enjoying the process and not a goal. Since I do not have big plans that take big preparations I am blessed with the luxury of pure enjoyment and reflections of the season. 

Wishing each of you a Happy Day.

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014