web analytics

Friday, December 05, 2014

Feeling Droopy

Not quite like this - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 


But, more like this - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 


Kinda like one ear down droopy.

Needless to say, I have been on a never stopping circus carousel for weeks.  It's probably more accurate to say almost five years. And, today is a good day to ponder who I am and where I am going. 

The last twenty four hours have been extremely difficult in regards to the excellent medical appointments, the wonderful care at the Retirement Village and the obnoctous abusive behaviour toward others by my friend. His son has been here for which I am grateful. 

This is a good time to put into practice something that I read yesterday.

      "Never miss a good opportunity to shut up!"

So, please sit and visit with me about joyful things and share a cup of Pumpkin Pie Spice coffee. I'll pour another cup. This coffee additive is a little extra treat for me during this challenging time! Extra pampering of myself these days is very nice.


No definitive diagnosis until Tuesday.  

I truly wish you an Excellent Day filled with Kindness and Love. 

                                                   Another coffee?  There is plenty!

Mary  


2 comments:

  1. I wish I was at your kitchen table with you to enjoy another cup of coffee. But, I will raise my cup here at my kitchen table in San Diego and join you in a sip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you came to visit. What a treat. The conversation was great. Did you feel the hug?

      Delete

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014