web analytics

Friday, December 12, 2014

Apple Pie

Being of a certain age - gives pictures like this special meaning to me. There was a brief period - ten years - of my life when I was blessed to be able to fully and completely enjoy the joys of creating a warm and loving home for my family of four. It was a joyous time! I feel so fortunate that I have been given that experience that I can reflect on with a smile. I treasure the many things that I learned and continue to enjoy every day.

That said, let's make an Apple Pie!


The grocery store had some lovely Honey Crisp Apples that had just been brought in. Living in the mountains can mean that you don't always have the freshest fruits and veggies. 

Please enjoy with me this picture of all these pretty apples!


These are my beautiful apples!


Stay tuned - next time you see them - they will be in a homemade Apple Pie!

Take a Minute to Slow Down - - - and Breathe.

Mary

     *Sad Update on Medical Condition of friend. Diagnosed with late stage Multiple Myeloma (bone marrow cancer). Unable to receive recommended blood transfusions because his blood is too abnormal to type and cross match which is required prior to each transfusion. Will receive five consecutive days of chemotherapy treatment next week. His son is attending to his needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014