web analytics

Monday, December 15, 2014

Happy Happy Happy

This  Zygocactus (Schlumbergera truncata) is bringing me joy and happiness with the start of opening it's flowers!


Interestingly, Zygocactus, frequently called CHRISTMAS CACTUS originated from the branches of trees in South American jungles. Worldwide hybridization has made available the multiple colors of light and dark pink, salmon, fuchsia, white, red and yellow blooms. It blooms naturally once a year around Christmas.

Today, we are having a very overcast day which is making picture taking a challenge.

With all the recent difficult events in my life I am working on staying in the moment and feeling gratitude for all my blessings.


And, this little sweetheart is certainly helping me to Get My Happy On!

I hope your day is a Happy Day.

Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014