web analytics

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

A New Day

I welcome a day to "catch my breath". A little sleep can do wonders for an old - I mean young - lady.


It's a comfort to know that my friend is settled in nicely at Foothill Village. The quality of his voice on the phone sounds so much better. And, his attitude is good. I love these Blessings.

Thanksgiving plans have changed over and over and over again. Really. Now the plan is that my friend will have Thanksgiving dinner at the Village. His son and wife will come this evening and have dinner with him tomorrow and take care of other matters.

I will be celebrating the holiday with my daughter and husband in San Jose which is a three hours drive for me. Because it is only family, my daughter has suggested that we celebrate with dinner on Friday so that I can get a little refreshed before traveling. And, that is wonderful for me. It is amazing what "24 hours" can do for a person! So, today I am doing very little but living quietly in Prayerful Thanksgiving for all my blessings, specifically for the God given strength I have received in this years journey which has been filled with many challenges.



Wishing all of you a Wonderful Thanksgiving weekend.

Mary

1 comment:

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014