web analytics

Monday, November 03, 2014

The Signs Were All There

Unfortunately, my 86 year old friend is in the hospital! After weeks - months of me encouraging him to see his doctor because of multiple significant symptoms (shortness of breath, malaise and weakness, etc.) I told him that he was going. On Friday, I took him to to the Walk -In-Clinic. Why do men tend to be so stubborn about medical issues? I wish they would understand how stressful it is for those around them!

On Saturday, he was admitted to the hospital. For some reason his blood chemistries are very abnormal and he has already received two blood transfusions. And, he is in Congestive Heart Failure which they are working at stabilizing primarily with medications. He is receiving excellent care which I am very thankful. Multiple testing is continuing in effort to get a full picture of what is going on. He is feeling a lot better. He says he is fine and wants to go home. Thank goodness he is in a good mood!


I may sound a little irritable and I am because the emergency of this issue could have been eliminated if he would have gone to the doctor and been honest about his symptoms! His son who lives 3 hours drive from here came yesterday morning. And, that is good. He is very blessed to have a son as caring and honorable as his son is.


I think it is time for me to have a cup of coffee. Everything will turn out as God's plan for all of us.

Your prayers are welcome. Thank you.

Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014