web analytics

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Family Excitement

Carter, my precious Great-Grandson is going to have a little sister, come April 2015. I can't begin to tell you how excited I feel. I am so happy for my Granddaughter and her family. It was just a few weeks ago that she told me that she thinks she is going to have a girl this time. And, she was right! The family (both sides) is filled with boys/men and she was really hoping for a girl in spite of the fact that the odds were really against her.  They are so happy.


During her first pregnancy she was very small until the end of the nine months and then she "popped". This time she started "to show" early on.


This is Big Brother as a Lumberjack at Halloween - 16 months old. They grow so fast, don't they? What a cutie pie!

I hope to be able to visit them shortly after Thanksgiving. 


Have a Great Day.

Mary


2 comments:

  1. Your granddaughter and family are too precious for words. I am so happy that a little princess will soon be part of your family. Baby's are God's gift.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014