web analytics

Monday, November 10, 2014

Time To Throw Another Blanket On

This is a very large afghan that I crocheted many years ago. It is not only large but also quite heavy and very cozy warm. It was made with an acrylic yarn and has held up nicely through quite a few launderings. Through the years I have used this pattern many times. It has just enough variation in the stitch pattern to make the crocheting interesting and not boring. Perhaps, it is time to make another similar afghan. I will have to take a look at my yarn. I know I do not have to buy any!!!


Now, how about a little Sleeping Trivia?


And, a little Food For Thought!



Take Care of Yourself and Others.

Mary 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014