web analytics

Monday, July 28, 2014

Morning Pampering Is Very Good

Actually, pampering is very good anytime. And, that is what I have been receiving for the last few days. First I was served a small fruit bowl and then my coffee and pastry was served. So nice, so spoiled!


Saturday morning, my friend picked me up and we went up to his house. He prepared a lovely dinner of filet mignon steak, baked potatoes and green salad with lots of added goodies. And, later we also enjoyed our current favorite desert of Breyer's Tiramasu ice cream. Boy! is that ice cream good, creamy and rich!!

Since I am not comfortable taking a shower at home alone (for safety reasons) I am able to take a shower at his place. I now have a wonderful water-proof cast cover for my leg that makes taking a shower so much easier and very nice. I am definitely noticing improvement of my leg fracture. It is less than two weeks and I will see the Orthopedic doctor for an X-ray and the next step of recovery.

I came home this afternoon (Monday) and it was great to have the help and pampering. He has been so very helpful and patient! He sure knows how to prepare an excellent medium rare steak!!

Lily is responding to her veterinary treatment and will see the Vet for X-rays and lab work again on Wednesday. She has been so very good, going outdoors often because of the diuretic that the Vet prescribed.

I have lots of blessings.

I hope your week is starting off well!

Mary

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are getting the pampering you so greatly deserve. I hope time passes quickly and your leg is healed. Good news about Lily! Our precious pets try so hard to make us happy. Talk to you soon. Have a joyful day. Viv

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014