web analytics

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Home Again And Sweet Videos

After spending twelve days with a friend and receiving help with my basic needs subsequent to my leg injury, I have returned home to see if I can get along on my own. I am so very grateful for all the help I have received. It is so good to be home but I can't deny it, this is tough. Of course my beloved dog, Lily is by my side wherever I am in the house.



This morning I saw a video on the Internet that lifted my spirits and brought me some joy and a reminder of how wonderful it is to have fury friends that love us more than we can imagine. This is the video - Teaching puppy to go down stairs. Be sure to view it in full screen.

Thank you to the video owners for fun and uplifting videos.



The is a link to my favorite doggy video. I could not direct link it to my blog. So, click the blue link.  

Wasn't that fun? I love, love, love my Lily so very much. She is so aware of my current situation and is no longer afraid of my knee scooter. Of course, I am very careful about her and my safety.


  
Hoping your weekend is Splendid.


Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014