web analytics

Thursday, May 08, 2014

You Must Try This Recipe

- - - if you like dessert!


And, the recipe makes two pies! If one is good, two is better, right?


This Caramel-Pecan-Coconut-Cream Pie (my name for it) was my Easter Meal Dessert. And, OH so Good! You can find the recipe Freezer Caramel Drizzle Pie here. It is really very easy to prepare and I like that it must be prepared the day ahead of serving. Just be sure you have enough room in your freezer.

My week has been very quiet by choice. Feeling quite a lot of back/leg pain and feeling very tired. Today is better and that makes me happy.

Pictures from the garden tomorrow. We had thunderstorms day before yesterday and may have more tonight so it has been a bit of a challenge to get photos of flowers that haven't been a little battered by the rain.

But, I have to show you just one photo that really excited me because this plant did not bloom much last year primarily because of lack of attention, especially - water. I thought it may have died. But, look at it this year!


This is Clematis 'Ernest Markham' (large, magenta-red flower that blooms June-Sept.) and it looks like there are many blossoms yet to open.

Two of my favorite activities - cooking/baking and gardening. I guess it is part of who I am. I know it is!

Happy Day to You.

Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014