web analytics

Sunday, May 04, 2014

It's Been A Good Week

Each day I have noticed how I feel stronger in body and soul. It is slow but wonderful to notice progress. My days have mostly been spent in the garden. And, that is exactly where I have wanted to be. What a glorious week it has been in my part of the country with a little warmer weather nudging flowers and shrubs to get on with their show.

Each year the gardens seem to have a different personality. Mother Nature apparently wants us to see some growth/color on specific plants some years and not others. This year I have been surprised with pretty blossoms on some plants that apparently did not want to come out and play last year. It is so much fun.


This Trumpet Honeysuckle 'Magnifica' has been a nice surprise. And, the hummingbirds love it. Many years it is plagued with insects. But, not this year. It is clean as a whistle and so so pretty. And, there are blossoms from top to bottom. What a show this year!

I have three different colored Honeysuckle plants in my garden and they look nice covering some of the wire fencing.

Wherever your day takes you I hope it is Happy and Healthy. Thanks for stopping by.

Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014