web analytics

Friday, May 23, 2014

Heavy Rain Storm and Calla Lily

Yesterday was the second day in a row that we have had heavy rain storms in the afternoon while the Sun was shining brightly. I was on my way home from the grocery store when it started. It didn't last long but it was so heavy that I decided to wait until it stopped before bringing my groceries into the house. I think the photo does a good job of showing how heavy the rain was coming down.


On Mother's Day, my daughter brought me a pretty Yellow Calla Lily and it has started to bloom. I transplanted it into a nice flower pot and it is looking very healthy. Even though I do not generally wear the color yellow it is a favorite color of mine in the garden.

 

I hope your day is Bright and Shining.

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014