web analytics

Monday, May 19, 2014

Enjoying The White Garden

There are quite a few white flowers that are blooming at this time. Since most of the time I am a "point and shoot picture taking lady" it is difficult to take a pretty picture without including plants that are past their prime. That is the reason that I usually take pictures up-close. If all the plants bloomed at the same time I would be able to get some fabulous pictures - but that would be so boring!






SURPRISE - This little sweetheart is my Great Grandson's little cousin at six months. The babies were born about five months apart. Those Daddys/Brothers sure make pretty babies!


She looks like a Little Porcelain Doll. Don't you think?

I hope your Day is Wonderful.

Mary

1 comment:

  1. I love your white garden. It looks so peaceful and cool.

    And what a beautiful baby girl.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014