web analytics

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

I Have A New Tablecloth

And, I like it. A couple weeks ago I was near a TJ Max store and could not resist taking a quick "look-see". I have always liked dishes, crystal, silver, linens and anything related to setting a pretty table. And, since I have been enjoying looking at blogger's Tablescapes my resistance for table linens has weakened a bit! When I saw this "pretty" I had to think it over.


First off, I have a rather small round table and the cloth measurement was 60" x 82" oblong. No problem, I just cut it 60" x 60" square and hemmed the cut edge. Worked great. Looks great. I have enough fabric to make matching napkins from the fabric that I cut off.  Also, there was a package of four matching 15" x 15" square place mats available. The price was good and the linens are very nicely sewn and are Nicole Miller Home.

Notice the flower vase? I think it is stunning. I bought it several years ago after moving here to the foothills from a Potter in the nearby town where I go for most of my shopping and medical appointments.


The iridescent pink color goes exceptionally nice with the new table linen.



Very interesting shape - don't you think? It is most definitely one-of-a-kind. And, it is very difficult to photograph!

Thanks for sharing my joy of a new "pretty".

Mary

1 comment:

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014