web analytics

Monday, April 07, 2014

Thinking and Thanking


I've been Thinking and Thanking! I had a Wonderful weekend. In fact, the past week was really good. I have met some new people and shared happiness and fun with others. One heartfelt joy is the offer from an acquaintance who is very skilled to assist me with household maintenance if I need a helping hand. However, there was one caveat! And, that is great with me. I have no problem walking away until the project is finished. It is such a gift to be able to have that freedom. How wonderful to not even have to think about what it going on or paying. It will be like magic! Just the offer of help is a Nice Blessing!

My blogging will be sporadic for a couple weeks as I need time to prepare for Easter Celebration with family. I have some heavy housework that MUST be done. And, I am trying to discipline myself to get it done soon so there is no last minute rush.

And, then I can focus on my menu which I always enjoy. If I am smart I will plan ahead in such a way that the day prior to Easter will be relaxing and the process of the holiday will be enjoyable and not stressful. It is all in my hands, right! More on the menu later.

Hope your day is Joyous.

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014