web analytics

Sunday, April 27, 2014

A New Week

We have had a couple days of refreshing rains and I would like to apply that to my life as a metaphor. The past week has been filled with anger, rage, shock, pain and total despair over a situation that is totally unrelated to anything I have ever written about or experienced.

Tomorrow, I will be arranging for some professional help to work through the myriad of emotions I am experiencing. This situation has literally "stopped me in my tracks". I have not done anything at all this week other than go to one medical appointment which meant that I actually had to put clothes on for one day!

It is time to open the window shades and sign up for life again. Even with the rains there are many colors showing up in the garden. Many flowers and plants have drooped their rain laden heads but more blossoms will be popping up. The weather is suppose to be warmer this week and the sun will shine brightly. Sunshine is an excellent medicine for me.

I hope you have a Joyous Sunday and week.

I'll try to check in at least once a week.

Blessings

Mary


1 comment:

  1. Hello Mary...

    While I am saddened you had to face all those emotions this past week, it is gratifying that you are planning to take action by getting professional help.

    The sun always shines through the clouds----eventually.

    During my own hard times in life, it was always wise to keep close to Almighty God, the Master of the Universe. I always remind myself that He is in control.

    Thank you so much for your sweet visit to my blog and for your comment, too. Please stop by anytime.

    In the meantime, I truly do wish you a week filled with peace and serenity. Susan

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014