web analytics

Friday, April 18, 2014

Hippity Hoppity


It won't be long and The Bunny will be here!

And, I hope I am still able to Hippity Hoppity!

             My Easter Menu is - - - - -

* Deviled Eggs, Sweet Pickled Beets and Giardiniera
* Mixed Nuts
* Chips and Dip
* Mini Toasts with Boursin Cheese

* Honey Glazed Ham
* Gruyere Cheese Souffle
* Sauteed Asparagus with Prosciutto
* Celery Water Chestnuts Casserole
* Pineapple Casserole
* Four Bean Salad
* Waldorf Salad

* Caramel Pecan Cream Pie

I'll take pictures. It may be the last "big spread" I am able to do. But, I am enjoying every minute!


I am really loving my garden. Everyday, there is a surprise with something new blooming. Today, I planted some petunias, pansies, geraniums and gerbera daisies in pots for the patio. When they get settled-in they will be so pretty and colorful.  I could not resist when the prices were exceptionally good. Plus, it's therapy, ya know!

Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014