web analytics

Thursday, December 22, 2011

How Cute Is This

This is Christmas Tabletop Confetti ~ ~ ~


They are tiny little packages! I am glad that I did not have to wrap them! We found them at Pier 1 on Monday when we went shopping for the Honey Baked Ham.

 

This is my little Holiday table and the confetti is fun!


The days are rolling along and I am getting closer to relaxing. This afternoon I am going to be wrapping some gifts which  I always enjoy. In the past I would spend a lot of time being very creative but this year I just want them to be very pretty and the contents much enjoyed.


I am so pleased with my beautiful amaryllis. I picked it up at Walmart only a week and a half ago!

 


Take Special Care during this busy Holiday Season.

Tomorrow, I will be taking my friend to the Oncologist to review the PET scan and schedule her chemotherapy. Wish her well. Yesterday we had a  "Tuaca Afternoon" and exchanged our gifts. We had fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014